Call professionals for fire clean up
Once a fire has consume your home or a couple of offices within your business, the main question that comes to mind is that, "Who's cleaning up all this damage?" The option to clean up the mess yourself is always an option. Doing the job yourself will keep the cost down.
Here at SERVPRO of Norfolk West, we are well trained with the latest techniques and are equipped with best equipment to get rid all of the smoke and soot that has damaged your home and/or business.
We work closely with all the major insurance companies quickly and efficiently so we can get your home or business back to where it was prior to the unfortunate event. If a fire damage ever occurs, through faulty wiring or any flamable liquids next to a heat source, SERVPRO of Norfolk West is here 24/7 to make it look and feel "Like it never even happened."